Traditional soil gardening methods are slowly becoming obsolete as more and more people are turning towards hydroponic gardening as an alternative. Hydroponics is a gardening method where no soil is used to grow the plants. Instead, plants are grown in an inert plant growing media, which provides mineral nutrients.
Under normal gardening methods, the soil acts as a reservoir for minerals and nutrients needed for plant growth. However, researchers have found that these mineral nutrients are suspended as inorganic ions in the water absorbed by plants. Therefore, they can grow even in inert plant growing media as long as the minerals are supplied in the water. Using hydroponics, almost all terrestrial plants can be grown successfully.
BioActive Cocopeat is the best inactive plant growing media used by avid hydroponic gardeners around the world. It is a multipurpose medium, which allows for better opportunities in areas such as
- Seedling nurseries
- Golf green constructors
- Gardening product distributors
- Potting mix suppliers
- Hydroponic gardeners
How is BioActive Cocopeat better?
Using cocopeat as a plant growing media makes it easier for the gardener since the frequency of watering the plants and adding fertilizers is lowered.
- A little BioActive cocopeat goes a long way since the aeration provided by it is very good and it also has better water sustainability.
- Since cocopeat is lightweight, it becomes easy to move the potted plants around while positioning them to receive sunlight or to be placed under a shade.
- Cocopeat not only performs better, it also does not leave any harmful wastes as a residue.
- Using cocopeat helps in water conservation since the plants requires less watering.
- In a hydroponic system, a single batch of cocopeat can be used for 5 years to yield consistently good plants or crops.
- Also, it has anti-fungal properties that keep the plant safe from a number of plant diseases.
Use BioActive cocopeat as an organic and environmentally safe plant growing media and enjoy the excellent results.